on the platform that govern the use of the platform, programs, products and services.
Univariety may change these conditions at any time without any prior notice. By your continued access and use of this website, you agree to be bound by the latest version of the site terms and conditions. Please check these periodically
for any changes that may have been made.
- We utilize our reasonable sources to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the univariety.com service.
- We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability or legality of any of the information contained in the univariety.com.
- We make no warranty that the contents of this site are free from viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Reserves the right at its discretion, from time to time to make changes to the information provided or to alter the nature of the products and services by univariety.com.
- Will not be liable to you under any circumstances whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages arising from your use of the univariety.com products or services.
- Will not guarantee the availability of univariety.com products or services during the maintenance of the website. Will not be responsible for the site content
provided by advertisers including product/service performance claims, advertisement and/or sales promotions is the sole responsibility of such advertisers and they alone shall be liable for all disputes and liabilities arising
therefrom and univariety.com will in no way be responsible for it. univariety.com and its affiliates, associates, agents or employees shall not be liable, at any time for any damages (including, damages for loss of profits or loss of business) arising in contract, or otherwise from the use of or inability to
use the Site or any of its contents, or from any act(s) or omission(s) a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission,
computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of the information contained on the site.
- Has compiled data from a variety of sources on this website and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. univariety.com may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.
- You are therefore advised to check the information provided to you through univariety.com as any reliance that you place on the accuracy of that information
is at your own risk.
- We hold the rights to send you e-mails relating to your registration, purchase and account, including site upgrades. Keep a log file of all searches, which can be made available to data subjects and/or the law enforcement authorities.
2. Restriction on Use of the univariety.com Service
- Users are permitted to read, print or download text, data and/or graphics from the site, for their personal and non-commercial use only. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or any other storage medium be only used for subsequent
viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
- You may not integrate the univariety.com service into another internet/extranet without our permission in writing from our customer relations department.
Unauthorised access, redistribution, transmission and/or dealing with any information contained in this site, re-production in any other manner, either in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited, failing which strict legal action
will be initiated against such users. You may not use automated scripts, software, spiders or any other automated means to perform searches on univariety.com.
Any attempt to extract or download significant amounts of data from univariety.com or to compile a database from data obtained from univariety.com is strictly forbidden. You are only entitled to use the information provided on the service in responsible ways and this information may not be used in any malicious,
illegal or anti-social activity. We reserve the right to suspend any accounts where a user has supplied univariety.com with a piece of false information.
3. Intellectual Property
- The data and information present on univariety.com, the software used to operate it and the trademarks, logos and other intellectual property used in connection
with it are the property of univariety.com No licence of any such intellectual property rights is granted to you as a result of your use of the univariety.com products or services.
4. Hyper Text Links to Third Party Sites
- univariety.com may provide links to websites operated by others. If you decide to visit any linked site, you will be doing so at your own risk and it is your
responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. univariety.com makes no warranty or representation
regarding and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that univariety.com or these site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized
to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of univariety.com.
- In consideration of posting the information sent by users on our website or obtained through the means of a cookie or sent by users; Users undertake to indemnify univariety.com and keep it indemnified against all proceedings, claims, expenses and liabilities whatsoever which may be taken or made against or incurred by univariety.com or by reasons of the premises.
- All Product and Services marks contained herein that are not univariety.com or univariety.com marks are the trademarks of their respective owners. References that we make to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or information do not unless otherwise indicated, constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship
or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
7. Jurisdiction as per Indian Laws
- These conditions shall be governed by and construed per Indian laws. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad, Telangana. This website can be accessed from any place around the world. However, by accessing
this website you agree that the laws of India, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of this website.
- Users of this website accessing it from places outside of India acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws. univariety.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in
whole or in part, at the sole discretion of univariety.com
- These Site Terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and this supersedes and replaces all previous or coexisting understandings/agreements, written/oral, concerning
the subject matter. If any of these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions
shall continue in full force and effect.
8. For any issue or query
- In case a customer has any issue/query he/she will contact on +91-40-3090-3900 / 30 / 18 number or write an email to email@example.com and will be resolved on
basis of severability of the complaint.